亲爱的八班!

八班!Bā bān! Class 8! Papan..?? (Indonesian) Board??
Okay, sorry. A personal joke and not everyone would understand.

Let me introduce you to these lovely people.


Class 8







石烁 老师

Shi Laoshi. Beautiful, kind, intelligent,  inspiring. 

《有些事情不是看到希望才去坚持,而是坚持了才会看到希望》
Translation: In some cases, you don't see hope and then persevere. But instead you have  to have perseverance. Then, you'll be able to see hope.

One of my favourite quotes that I learnt from her. I loved being in her class. 



王凯艺

Mike! The Teacher's assistant. Reliable, funny, bully-able Mike. Just kidding. Thank you for giving me a Chinese name, 阿米拉 (米拉 Omicron Ceti, a red giant star). I love it.



曾邓笛

Dundee, Teacher's assistant #2. She's so cute and lovable and runs around with the camera. She's our personal photographer and one of the producers for the flashmob video which I will post later.



赵鋆

Zhao Jun, the lovely volunteer. Always having a positive energy and I love her smile, it can light up the whole world. She's also CRAZY talented in dancing!


周大为

Dave Chou, from U.S.A. He's such an amazing photographer and music producer. 
Check him out on instagram: atomandeveofficial



Lee

Menelik Lee, from U.K. LOVE his accent. The tallest guy in our class, so he's pretty much in charge of holding the class sign whenever we go on a fieldtrip.



Rebecca Rose Bosslet

Becca, from U.S.A. I sometimes call her mommy haha. Although I can still hear some American accent in her Chinese, living in China for 2 years made her Chinese very well.



罗杰

Rojvan Sutcu, from Denmark.



埃丽

Eliska Sikulova, from Slovakia.




By the way, these two are the definition of THE cutest couple. I got some pictures and videos to prove it. They're currently traveling around China. I hope you guys have a great time!



爱爱

Aidilla Nurfitranthy, from Indonesia. I really think this is a great shot of you, Dil!



Andrew

Andrew Jonathan, from Indonesia. The cool guy with a pinch of sense of humor.



Nadia

Nadia Novita, from Indonesia. The cutie pie and Andrew's travel partner ;)



OMG

Ong Mark Gerald, a.k.a OMG, from the Philippines. The one we sang "See you again - Wiz Khalifah" to on the bus because he left early. 



莉莉

Aulia Prameswari, from Indonesia. You look tired :(



罗兰

Iolanta Chomag, from Russia. She's so lovely. Oh, and she found love during camp, cute ;)



Yumie

Yumie Kaneko, from Japan. Becca and I usually call this Japanese sweetheart as the baby of class 8.



Sohil

Sohil Paudel, from Nepal. Oh.. what can I say, even his mom says he's got no heart haha. He acts all cool but actually very fragile inside. Study for your exams, Sohil! 



Mai

Mai Ban Thi Tran, From Vietnam. This girl's Chinese is beyond exceptional! 我真的羡慕你!



Angel

Magdalena Angeline, From Indonesia. Isn't she angelic?



Yuliani

Yuliani, from Indonesia. Our Susi Susanti, she won the badminton match. Woohoo!



Fiona 

Fiona Garcia, from Indonesia. My bus buddy, the one who accepts me whenever I snooze away on the bus. Love you!



Victor

Victor Long Chen, from U.S.A. Don't you think he's the cutest? This quite guy is like my little brother.



Dorota

Dorota Magdalena Maczuga, from Poland. This free spirited girl is such a delight to have around. And, I love her laugh.



Marina

Marina Helmi, from Greece. All smiles all the time. She's got an incredible voice!



Cai

Cai Chen, from U.S.A. Always walking around with his camera, he reminded me of Ryan Higa the first time I saw him haha. This guy got a job in China. Good luck, Cai!



Hamza

Hamza Gamal Hussein Ali, from Yemen. 老师 used to call him "handsome" because his name was too hard for her to pronounce. Who wouldn't call him that, look at that sparkling smile!



金夏珉

Ha Min Kim, from U.S.A. He's actually Korean so he's my favourite Oppa! Saranghae. I just had to choose this picture because I know he wouldn't like it haha. In times of boredom we would play his games on the bus.



Fatema Mustafa Alawi

Natasha, from Bahrain. This beauty also left the camp early :(



Paz (left)

Mari Paz Sanchez, from Costa Rica. She speaks Spanish! One of the most sexiest languages in the world. Hope you're doing well, Paz!





Class 8, with love.




Photo Credits: Dave Chou, Dundee, Iolanta Chomag

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Bowl of Noodle Soup for the Soul

Fun Taiwan